Pomerleau's mission is to deliver medium- to large-scale institutional, industrial, commercial, and civil engineering projects as general contractor, project manager and construction manager. The company seeks to distinguish itself through the value added that its experienced team brings to the initial stages of a project. Each of its actions and decisions is based on a commitment to results.
Pomerleau prides its achievement on its competent teams that see to:
- Efficiency in meeting client expectations, budgets and schedules;
- Customer satisfaction through constant support at every step of the process;
- Staff commitment to working according to the highest industry standards;
- Constant innovation in work methods, management, equipment, and health & safety.
Pomerleau's objectives are:
- Dedication to the community;
- Leadership in the construction industry and a recognition for delivering large-scale projects;
- Persistence in surpassing client expectations;
- Development of staff potential in becoming the construction leaders of tomorrow.
For over 45 years, Pomerleau has been contributing to the health of the economy in which it works by hiring local suppliers and subcontractors for its projects. The company also gives back to these communities. It regularly sponsors events and makes substantial donations to different causes. Pomerleau is equally committed to organizations, foundations, and events throughout Eastern Canada.
The Pomerleau approach is:
- The best candidate for each job;
- Partnerships rooted in respect and competence;
- Firm commitment to achieving client objectives;
- Detailed planning of each phase according to project requirements;
- Proactive approach to finding solutions;
- Extended corporate support to the construction management team (IT, health & safety, labour relations, logistics, administration, cost control, insurance).
- Superior management tools in the hands of an experienced team;
- Commitment to results behind every action and decision.