Serving the Military College’s university level athletics program, the base’s physical fitness program and the recreational needs of the larger military community, the Complex had to be upgraded to meet the requirements of today’s programs.
- Renovated the gymnasium (2,700 m2) with scaling wall, wood floor and dividers) and added locker and changing rooms, saunas and showers.
- Upgraded weight and cardiovascular fitness areas, multipurpose room, offices and storage areas.
- Constructed the 25 m, 8-lane, semi-Olympic pool that meets the standards of the International Swimming Federation, installing a Mondo synthetic liner, and the warm-up pool.
- Delivered the field house (4,500 m2), featuring moveable seating for 500 spectators, 200 m track, long jump, high jump and pole vault pits.
- Built and landscaped the 183 vehicle parking area.
The owner and the users all appreciated Pomerleau’s skill in integrating the new elements into the existing complex.