Constructed by Pomerleau, Le Demetrius is an impressive 18-floor residential tower located at 1445 Stanley Street, right in the heart of downtown Montreal.
The stylish exterior and elegantly appointed interiors of this magnificent building complement each other perfectly. A distinctive canopy shelters the entrance to the spacious and inviting lobby. Inside, one discovers an exquisite blend of Old World ambiance and modern conveniences, including two high-speed elevators that transport users smoothly to their floors. In keeping with the rest of the building, the apartments surround their tenants with a sophisticated union of gracious form and contemporary functionality.
- 80 luxurious apartments with individually-controlled central air conditioning and heating;
- Private balconies and terraces;
- Hardwood floors and ceramic tiles;
- Landscaped outdoor terrace on the second floor;
- Retail conveniences located on the ground floor;
- Five-level underground valet parking with ground floor access;
- Access card entry and 24 hour-per-day surveillance systems.
Le Demetrius is located several metres south of the Stanley Street entrance to the Montreal subway system’s Peel station, which serves thousands of commuters and shoppers every day and sees some 24 trains an hour during peak periods. The Pomerleau team had to take this into consideration when designing and constructing the building.